Saturday, September 5, 2009

As many of you already know New York would not accept North Carolina's Counseling License Exam nor would they accept any of my internship hours. Therefore, I am now on a journey to become licensed in counseling by the state of New York. Currently, I have applied for licensure in NY and they are reviewing my education from North Carolina State to ensure that it meets their requirements. Once NY approves my education and application they will give me a letter which would permit me to take their state counseling exam. In the meantime, I am studying for the exam and in search of an internship site. NY requires 3000 internship hours.

Please pray:
1. My education from NC will be approved without taking any additional classes.
2. I will pass the counseling exam the first time.
3. I will find an internship site that meets NY's requirements and where I can get paid.
4. I can juggle studying, interning, being a mother and a wife all at the same time.

No comments: