Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hello Kitty!

Near Toys-R-Us in Times Square there is a Hello Kitty store. I really like this store because Hello Kitty is my favorite kitty in the whole world. This is one of the reasons I wanted to move to New York! When I walked into the store I was shocked (that means surprised)! They had Hello Kitty everything – suitcases, backpacks, clothes, hats, pens, purses, jewelry, and much more! I enjoy shopping and I look forward to my next trip because there are a lot of things I have my eye on.

Please pray that:
1. I get more friends that live on my block or close by.
2. I will be able to come back to North Carolina and visit soon.

1 comment:

joannie said...

hello, praise the Lord you are there and ready to do the Lords work. Say hello to hello Kitty for me. joannie